Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's Love

This is a song written by an unknown Jap. guy. I feel that this song lyrics is very sweet in some way. =)


You can't touch your hear but I feel it so clearly
What kind of melody can I honestly sincerely put this emotion into
Tell me you'll never mean to leave me
Believe me I won't let you cry upon my words
You have place in my heart
I need you all night
Whole life I was waiting for this

It's love
You gave me baby
It's like deep blue
Come this way
I'll lead you
Don't doubt my love
Do you see the star above us?
It'll never be gone

You don't need to feel lonely
It's only necessary to know me loving you
I want you to want me
How could I tell you?
How could I show you?
What else can I do?
Oh baby,
I'm in love with you.


Ahh,isn't it this masterpiece is beautifully written? Hehe. Hope y'all enjoy it. XD

No comments: