Thursday, December 24, 2009

R.I.P Uncle Lai

About 15 minutes ago, I was informed that my precious cousin sister's dad (who is my uncle) just passed away. This afternoon around 2.30 pm I went to visit him with my elder bro and cousin brother. So, this blog is specially dedicated to him.

I am sure all of us are happy yet feeling sad that he has "moved on". We are feeling happy cause he does not need to suffer anymore. My uncle had a stage four lung cancer so he is doing chemo in SJMC. All of us can see that he suffers a lot. Even though I am not close with this uncle but I do feel sad cause my beloved cousin sister just lost his father. Everything will be different from this moment.

I do really hope that she and her family will be alright. May God bless them.

May you rest in peace Uncle Lai.

Condolences,
Lisa & the Family.

No comments: